Monday, April 13, 2009

Chicken and Dumplings on a dime!

I should start by saying that The Hub has already requested that this be made again... he LOVED it!! It was very tasty, I won't argue - and it was shamelessly cheap to put together.

I took:
1 can Kroger Value Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Kroger Value mixed Veggies (drained
1/4 cup milk
1 cooked shredded chicken breast
I mixed all of that together in the bottom of a square Pyrex dish and then topped with:
1 can Kroger Value biscuits
I baked the whole thing for around 25 minutes (until the biscuits were brown and the mixture was bubbling away...

Seriously - It was good... and while I know that it might not be the lightest meal, The Hub ate a lot of veggies in one sitting with this stuff... and it was shamelessly easy.

1 comment:

HuskerLissa said...

Definitely going to try this! Thanks for sharing!