Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stolen Moments - tiny tacos

Last night was good old "Burgers and Frings" night... The Hub loves a local place that uses smoked cheddar on their burgers, so I have taken to using smoked cheeses on ours at home...
Last night was smoked Gouda and it certainly was Good-uha.. (ha ha).. A mix of easy-not-healthy frozen fries and onion rings completed the pub-at-home meal.... mmmmmm...

It isn't a recipe, just an idea - but how much fun is the tiny taco sampler featured in this entry of Design Sponge (Scroll past the cutie patootie tea towels). Those are genius for a party, although I have sworn that I won't do anything that even hints at a latin flavor for the holiday party.. (I did a Latin theme for my birthday party this year..)

They will have to go in the back of the idea folder tho - because they are way too cute and fun!!

No comments: