Monday, March 24, 2008

What am I most excited to make this week?

I can not wait to make Cubanos later this week!! H is having pork tenderloin on Tuesday when I have Salmon - but the rest of that pork loin is devoted to Thursday night Cubanos with sweet potato french fries!!
I am so excited to experiment with this I can hardly wait!! I am still undecided about what seasonings I will add to the pork, but it is going in the slowcooker in the morning, so when I come off the elevator on Thursday night, I will think "who is cooking something so yummy smelling? Oh wait - it is me!!)
H has agreed to let me make it with all the traditional ingredients without turning up his nose at anything...
I love these sammies at Cuba-Cuba in the Golden Triangle (Denver)... I am foaming at the mouth to make my own!!

Yummy details to follow...

No comments: