Friday, October 10, 2008

We got the funk...


It would appear that I have a bit of a cold, food lovers... Tuesday night I started to feel a little "iffy" and my culinary prowess reflected my ick - making The H a braut and some corn, and me some chicken soup... by Wednesday morning the funk had fully settled in, and we were in for a week of "what can I throw in a pot for this guy to eat?" kind of meals..
We had
-the aforementioned Brauts and corn (and soup for me)
- Ground beef and cheese quesidillas (and soup for me)
-frozen pizza and salad (and a big hot toddy for me)

This morning I woke up wondering if bronchitis might be rearing it's mucusy head, and looking forward to the weekend not so I can hang in the kitchen with a glass of wine and cook up a storm, but so I can lay on the sofa with my Vicks 44 and mucenex....

Pass the chicken soup, please...

No comments: