Thursday, July 17, 2008

Al Fresco, Solo....


With The H traveling, dinner on Wednesday night consisted of things I would NEVER be able to make for both of us... On the menu: Tilapia, which I seasoned with herbs de provance and grilled, a tomato relish with a little olive oil and basil from my little plant, and a wasa whole grain cracker, because I wanted one.. :) There was not one thing he would have touched on that plate... and I had a glass (OK, two) of Pinot Grigio, which he doesn't drink, and ate on the patio, which he doesn't really like to do... I sat with the dog at my feet, eating my flaky, moist, herby fish with a forkful of tomato in each bite; watching the sky change colors and listening to the hustle and bustle of the neighborhood...
Ahhhhhh... just the thing to wash away the worries of the workaday....

No comments: